Utah Luxury Tours is Committed to Keeping Our Guests Safe & Healthy
At Utah Luxury Tours, we focus on creating unique and private experiences for our guests. Our commitment to keep you safe and healthy is our top priority, and we have taken many precautionary measures to follow local and state health guidelines:
- Guides have completed extensive safety and health training and will passively monitor guests for potential symptoms. They will avoid crowds, encourage social distancing, and keep your health and safety in mind.
- Guests participating in a Schedule Departure Tour will be required to submit a negative COVID test no more than three days prior to their scheduled departure tour date.
- Guides will be conscious of any symptoms leading up, during, and after your tour by:
- Checking their temperatures daily.
- Answering COVID-19 screening provided by the Center for Disease Control.
- Apply hand sanitizer throughout each day.
- Increase airflow in enclosed spaces by opening windows and doors.
- If a guide experiences any symptoms, they will immediately be replaced by another trained guide, and your tour will be completed as planned.
- Food pickup is available to reduce unnecessary contact with others.
- Because you will remain in a private party, masks are encouraged but not required.
- Hand wipes, cleaning spray, and other sanitation supplies are provided.
- Hotel partners and activity/excursion partners have been vetted to ensure COVID-19 state and local regulations and guidelines are being followed.
Our top priority is keeping you safe and healthy while creating lasting memories. Learn more on our blog.