Do you want to experience professional growth and development while surrounded by awe-inspiring and magnificent National Parks of Southern Utah? Join world-class leadership coaches and tour guides as we create time and space for creative thinking and problem-solving. Unlike other corporate events, this tour allows you to expand your knowledge... More
Do you want to experience professional growth and development while surrounded by awe-inspiring and magnificent National Parks of Southern Utah? Join world-class leadership coaches and tour guides as we create time and space for creative thinking and problem-solving. Unlike other corporate events, this tour allows you to expand your knowledge and network while experiencing the great outdoors. Through daily hiking and active learning, return empowered to your workplace with specific tools and insights for immediate application. The tour guides are leadership coaches and will take you to off-the-beaten-path locations while helping you unlock professional and personal growth. Discover yourself while enjoying the transformative landscapes of the American Southwest.
The 4-day, 3-night tour starts at $5,000 and includes the following:
- A pre-trip, one-hour, one-on-one coaching session
- Pick up, transfer, and drop off from Salt Lake City International Airport
- Lodging at the Red River Ranch in Torrey, Utah (April 22nd-25th) or Cougar Ridge in Torrey, Utah (September 23rd-26th)
- All Park and Entrance fees
- Intimate small group (no more than 10 individuals) and one-on-one learning
- Breakfast and lunch all days, gourmet snacks, as well as 2 dinners (excluding drinks)
Find out more about how this might be the right tour for you by having a 20 to 30-minute chat with tour and leadership coach Ryan Halverson or Dr. Taylor Halverson.
What is different about this program?
This 4-day program introduces you to a unique way of looking at yourself and your world. The program focuses on discovering your inner ability and power to generate insight, harness change, and create impact.
- This program takes place away from the noise and distraction of everyday life and places you in the awe-inspiring beauty and wonder of the American southwest national parks.
- You will take time to focus on yourself and understand the connection between your thoughts and your actions and the impact they have in the world.
- This unique experience will create opportunities for you to tap into your own reservoir of power. learn how to practice resiliency, and access your creativity and novel thinking.
- Experience-based outside learning activities will take place one-on-one and in select group settings, facilitated by guides who are experts in leadership, innovation, and the American Southwest.
By participating, what will enhance your ability to:
- Develop your capacity to apply the right mindset to your life, career, and work.
- Manage your presence and build resilience.
- Solve complicated problems and discover new solutions to persistent issues.
- Accelerate your creative productivity through disciplined focus.
- Create lasting behavior change.
- Build a network of supportive leaders to continue your development.
Who should attend this program?
- Leaders who are responsible for leading and managing others or who play an influential role at varying levels of the organization.
- Professionals who are facing new challenges, or are feeling trapped or stuck on seemingly intractable problems, or are looking to unleash their creativity.
What challenges are addressed during this program?
We understand the challenges and complexities of navigating workplace and professional demands:
- Balancing demanding work pressures while bringing your best to roles in and outside of work.
- Solving novel and challenging problems.
- Getting more significant work done in less time.
- Finding more joy and meaning in your professional and personal life.
Why choose this program?
- Receive a pre-program coaching session to help you clarify your goals and aspiration for the program.
- Access to guides who will spend time with you one-on-one, helping you to think through your unique challenges and opportunities.
- Practical and applicable exercises, activities, and models that you can use during and after the program
- Gain new insights and make progress on problems, un-tap new potential, and clarify your focus and energy
- Leverage the collective wisdom of a group of inspiring peers and professionals
- Be inspired by the unmatched canvas of the American Southwest
- Experience the American Southwest with a seasoned expert tour leader and leadership coach.
*Utah Luxury Tours reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary dates and substitute hotels, sightseeing, meals, activities, and/or conveyances as is deemed necessary.